Hey people who wants to go to Turkiye,
I will give some clues to find a job there. Maybe you're lucky .I haven't tried some ways to find an opportunity which can take me to Turkiye! :)
Aiesec
You can become a aiesec member , It's easy. You need to be a student or having finished your degree 2 years ago, not more!
You'll pay a fee to participate to internship's program. After you have done payments, you will acess database. There are many internships around the world. You can apply to all if you want to! :)
I am an aiesec member and How I said once , there is no many job positions in Turkey. But there are many in Germany, India , Hungry ..
Aiesec is a good choose if you want to live abroad cause You can have a profissional experience while you are exploring another country!
Career site
Kariyer, TurkeyJob , Adecco, Krm, Manpower, Secretcv, Turkcv ,Monster and Linkedin.
You can look for jobs in those sites. It is a hardest task! :(.. many of them are in Turkish. Then you'll need some help if you don't know turkish.
Or u still can move to Turkey without job :P you could think about getting a job after when your money finish! :)
Fernanda Carvalho
no actually to be an AIESEC member you must be a student, but if you want to go to an internship u should be younger than 29y and having a diploma for at most 2years ;)
ReplyDelete:D Rim is right as always !! Thanks Rim!
ReplyDelete