You know when u meet a person who is younger than you and you think: omg she is really younger than me, maybe she just thinks such things!!
So, she surprised you and she shows to be a great person. She has a better mind than mine and she really gives me advices, good ones. :P
I am talking about my tunisian friend, Rim . Anyway, I am Fernanda from Brazil.
Brazil is really far from Turkey or even Tunisia. I knew Rim through our in common friend Ali.
Nowadays we have tried so much to get an internship in that so dreamed country: Turkey.
So we had a great idea: to make a blog when we are waiting for answers. Hey I can't forget to say we are aiesec members and every single day,we have tried to go to Istanbul, or other cities near of, through Aiesec! Our best choice! ;) .. http://www.aiesec.org.br/

No comments:
Post a Comment