I am system analyst and I still live in Brazil.
I had a fantastic experience during 11 days in Istanbul (I hope to back as soon as possible 2011). Certainly Turkey is one of the culturally richest countries throughout Europe/Asia.
Some weeks after having backed to Brazil I caught myself to miss Istanbul and I thought :
why don't I live there??
Cause I don't have a job there!
Yeah, but u can find one!
Yep , I can.. but I dont know turkish , and It will be really hard!
But I never liked easy things..:)
So.. I decided to give me a chance to explorer that country.. but I need a job!My english is not good, as you can see,and I just know one word in turkish : Merhaba :P.. How can I find jobs there?
First I registed myself in many career's sites.. I did not have sucess.. so, one friend told me about Aiesec. It was perfect. You just need to know english or maybe spanish :D ( I am on right way) , you will go as an intern (np to me! I like to learn new things). Okay .. the salary is really bad! (:S , really??). Okay, np , to know new cultures there is no price!
I became an aiesec member, since then I am looking for job, internships, in turkey. :D
Now I realized there is no many position to Istanbul.. there are so many ones to India or Hungry , but I dont want to go to India I want T-U-R-Q-U-I-A or if u don't know portuguese , T-u-r-k-e-y :D.
Are u sure u dont want to go to Hungry or who knows India??!!!?!? Nops.. my right direction is Turkiye!
Okay.. I am sending e-mails to Aiesec Istanbul! :D :D I am really happy..But there is smtg wrong.. Nobody answers me !! :0..
:( :( :( ..
I knew my friend Rim and other people who wanted to go to Istanbul! What a coincidence! They havent had answers from Aiesec Istanbul neither. :D :D
hehehhehehee... :P I think they are really busy, I dont blame them! :D
In fact, I knew some friendly people from Kocaeli and Ancara ! Good ones. They are helping me . At least they answer me even though they dont have news. It is being really tired for me But I'll never give up! :P
Inshallah!
Fernanda Carvalho

No comments:
Post a Comment