Hello People, I must say I got an Internship in Turkey through Aiesec :D . I will work at Keramika Ceramic, Its factory based in Kutahya, a city near of Eskisehir and maybe 4 hours of Istanbul by train . People has told to me that Kutahya is a green and typical Turkish town, with old habits.
I'm gonna move in 26th of september and I must come there in 27th. It will be 12 hours flying by Turkish Airlines :D. I already bought my tickets and my visa already came too, then I'm just waiting .
I am really excitted with the possibility to know new people. Different people!
I've already known an indian girl, she is gonna move in 28th of september and she is going to work at the same company. We're planning to live together. She looks really nice and I'm planning to make my english better talking to her!
Some friends are looking for house for us in Kutahya. Aiesecs members just tell they are looking for too but ..I am driving my TN Manager crazy about house. :P
Anyway.. . I am really happy, and I want to visit many cities around Turkey and countries near of. And even some people has told me, Turkish are a weird people ( in fact , some of them really are :P), I hope I have so much fun there. And I am ready for the first winter of my life :D.
See you all soon.
"Streetlights people
Living just to find emotion
Hiding somewhere in the night
Working hard to get my fill
Everybody wants a thrill" (Don't Stop Believin', Journey)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Olá Pessoas,
Eu conseguir um Estágio na Turquia através da Aiesec : D. Vou trabalhar na Keramika Cerâmica, uma fábrica de Cerâmica que fica sediada em Kutahya, uma cidade pertinho de Eskisehir e talvez quatro horas de Istambul, de trem. Algumas pessoas me disseram que Kutahya é uma cidade totalmete verde, uma tipica cidade Turca.
Viajo em 26 de setembro com chegada em 27. Serão 12 horas voando pela Turkish Airlines: D. Já comprei minhas passagens e meu visto já está em minhas maos, então eu estou apenas esperando.
Estou realmente animanda com a possibilidade de conhecer novas pessoas. Pessoas diferentes!
Eu já conheci uma menina indiana, ela vai se chagar em Istambul em 28 de setembro. Ela vai trabalhar na mesma empresa que eu. Estamos planejando viver juntos. Eu vou aproveitar e treinar meu inglês com ela , hehhe.. tow precisando!
Alguns amigos estão procurando casa para nós em Kutahya. Membros Aiesecs apenas dizem que eles estão procurando também, mas .. eu estou enloquecendo meu TN Manager.. :)
De qualquer forma .. Estou muito feliz, e eu quero visitar muitas cidades da Turquia e paises por perto. Mesmo algumas pessoas me diizendo que turcos são um povo estranho (na verdade, alguns deles realmente são: P), espero me divertir muito lá. E eu já estou pronto para o primeiro inverno da minha vida: D.
Até breve!
Parabéns Fernandinha, lhe desejo muita sorte nessa nova fase de sua vida!! tira váaarriiaass fotos viu?? quero v cada detalhe desse novo mundo, e claro...pode me esperar...logo logo lhe visitarei!!!rs...inté!
ReplyDeleteObrigado Daniele. Siba q vc é bem vinda na Túrquia! Já estou me sentindo em casa! Bjos
ReplyDeleteFernandinhaaa..
ReplyDeleteFico mt feliz que esta dando tudo certo... Um beijo e boa sorte nessa nova etapa da vida...