Hey everybody,
Rim graduated yesterday, now she is a truth financial :P she ranked 15th among 200 :) :) .I do hope the best for her.
By the way, my TN Manager ( he looks for jobs positions to me, cares about me.In fact, I have looked a lot for :P. But he cares if I will get or not a internship ) sent me a email:
"Oi, Fernanda!
Alguma novidade da Túrquia? Será que não é a hora de buscar oportunidades em outros paises?"
He wants I go to other country cause Turkey is pfffffffff !! :(
as my friend Rim says: "we'll see". *) Congs again Rim!! Kiss u!
haha thanks dear, im soooooo excited :D
ReplyDeleteI hope the best for all of us!
P.S: He's not the TN manager, he's ur EP manager actually :D
good lucks twice you are ;)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete